Wednesday, 01 Safar 1430
PREFACE TO SECOND EDITION
Apart from minor editing, the only significant change from the first edition is our identification of Gog and Magog. In the first edition of this book we came to a premature conclusion which identified Gog with the Anglo-American-Israeli Zionist alliance and Magog with the Russian-led alliance. We now hold a different view. We now believe that Gog and Magog are present in both the Anglo-American-Israeli and the Russian-led alliances, and are leading them both to a mighty clash that will result in their mutual destruction as super-powers. However, it is important to note that Gog and Magog will survive that clash and will then use their power to so empower Israel that Israel can be firmly established as the ruling State in the world.
Imran N. Hosein Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Dhul Qa’ada, 1433
Islamic scholar Imran N. Hosein spent 15 years studying the subject of Gog and Magog. He then devoted himself to ten months of continuous effort in order to write this ground-breaking book on ‘An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern World’. Despite the fact that he earns his modest livelihood from the sale of his books, he promptly put the entire text of the book on this website for free download around the world. As a consequence thousands appear to have already read and benefited from the book during the three weeks that it has been available on the internet.
Readers can show their appreciation for the value of his scholarly work by ordering copies of the printed book.
Buy print copy online
I began my study of Gog and Magog more than fifteen years ago in the early 90’s while resident in New York. My subsequent public lectures on the subject never failed to provoke keen interest from my Muslim audiences in several parts of the world. The evidence and arguments presented in the chapter on Gog and Magog in my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’, succeeded in convincing many who read the book that we now live in a world dominated by Gog and Magog. They were easily convinced that the ‘town’ mentioned in the Qur’ān in Sūrah al-Anbiyāh’ (21:95-6) was Jerusalem and hence, that Gog and Magog (and Dajjāl) explained the ominously unfolding ‘war on Islam’ with slaughter and destruction of Muslims in so many parts of the world. As a consequence, such readers also understood Israel’s mysterious imperial agenda, and many have been making efforts to extricate themselves and their families from the embrace of Gog and Magog – an embrace that will take 999 out of every 1000 of mankind into the hellfire.
Despite my best efforts, however, I failed miserably, again and again, to convince my learned peers, the scholars of Islam, that Gog and Magog were even released into the world. I earnestly hope and pray that this book might make a difference Insha’ Allah.
Download Ebook ( PDF 1.4MB )
Right click and choose "Save As" to download.
|Introduction by Dr Tamman Adi
- The Importance of 'Signs of the Last Day in the Modern Age'
- Appearance and reality are opposite to each other
- Can all of these events be occurring by accident?
- Responding to Islamic sectarianism
- The Shia sect
- The Wahhabi sect
- Tableegh Jamaat (i.e. Jama'ah al-Tableegh)
- Islamic Modernism
- Elitist sectarian Sufism
- Methodology of study
- The Qur'an sits in judgement on the Had?th and not vice-versa
- Need to locate 'system of meaning'
- Methodology of explaining the Qur'an through application and analysis of external data
- Gog and Magog in other scriptures
- Explaining terminology
- The end of the material universe
- The end of history
- The Key to the subject of the Last Hour
- W 'ad al-akhirah (The Last Warning)
- A Profile of Gog and Magog
- The Qur'an introduces the subject of Gog and Magog
- Gog and Magog are human beings
- A double-faced people who are capable of swift motion
- Possess extraordinary military power
- Use 'power' to oppress
- Make possible the return of people to their 'town'
- Absorb mankind into their global godless melting pot
- Can wage 'star wars'
- Would target Arabs in particular for oppression
- Would be sent/raised only after Jesus ('alaihi al-Salam) has returned and after he has killed Dajjal?
- Consume an excessive amount of water
- Gog, Magog and the Sea of Galilee
- Will take most of mankind into the hellfire hence they are an essentially godless and sinful people
- Are linked to the abandonment of the Hajj
- Identifying Gog and Magog
- Gog is the Anglo-American-sraeli alliance and Magog is Russia
- Winston Churchill identifies Gog and Magog
- Have Gog and Magog been released into the world as yet?
- Search for the barrier
- The strange world today
- The Judeo-Christian alliance
- Hadith reveals Gog and Magog's release
- Water in the world and in the Sea of Galilee
- Hadith linking Gog and Magog to Jerusalem
- Iqbal, Ansari and Said Nursi
- Implications of the Release of Gog and Magog
- Stages of Release of Gog and Magog into the world